Depending on the value of the order, the selected method of delivery and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Electronic transfer– Convenient and safe way of making a payment online. AMSU Online Store uses the Dotpay payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make payment. The entire process is fast and secure – you select your bank and complete the payment. At the time of finalising the purchase, all transfer details are filled in automatically and the customer does not have to manually enter the order number or value, account number, name of the shop or any other data required to make proper payment.
- Credit and debit card - Payment with a credit or debit card is a very popular, simple and convenient payment method. Payments can be made with a card issued both in Poland and abroad. The transactions are carried out via the Dotpay payment system, which accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International and JCB Cards.
- PayPal - PayPal is an online payment system that facilitates the exchange of money between traders and customers. You can choose your preferred payment method in the PayPal account to finalise the purchase.
- Mobile payments BLIK - The mobile payment system BLIK is a perfect way to shop easily and safely online. Rather than use a card or make an electronic payment, users simply enter a six digit code into their phone app. BLIK is a mobile payment service that is available to the members of the following Polish banks: Alior Bank, Bank Millennium, Bank Zachodni WBK, ING Bank, mBank and PKO Bank Polski.
- Cash on Delivery – You can pay the courier for your goods at the time of delivery. This method of payment involves an additional charge for the order, which is not included in the case of other payment methods. We provide the Cash on Delivery payment method only to clients located in Poland.
Note! AMSU Online Store will never send you an e-mail concerning new account number along with a request for traditional bank transfer.